COMCAST NBC UNIVERSAL
Technical Project Manager
November 2018 – Present
- Most senior International Project Manager for Enterprise Technology Business Engagement (IT) department.
- Spearheaded major office relocations, working closely with Global Real Estate department and senior stakeholders.
- Winner of ‘Gem’ award for Amsterdam Relocation Project.
- Worked closely with Project Management Office to refine and steer governance practices and artefact standards.
- Elected by team and department’s Senior Director to represent International PM’s interests in assisting PMO’s new creation and integration of project tools.
- Proactively architected single-entry cost estimation tool for office relocation projects based on past metrics; used by department for international projections and planning.
- Worked with Solution Architect to create office IT standards and promote strategic reduction in IT footprint for cost efficiencies; aided largely by leveraging approved technologies in novel ways.
- Team events coordinator to ensure consistent motivation and morale across teams.
Photobox Group Ltd
TechOps Project Manager
January 2016 – September 2018
- Project Management lead of various infrastructure projects including major European-wide G Suite migration and adoption and Moonpig DR platform, progressive testing and continuous improvements of the solution.
- Management of two successive years of Moonpig PCI DSS audits.
- Pioneered the establishment of Project Management best practices, including portfolio management, initiation document creation, Stakeholder mapping, RACI logs, UAT phases, and project transitions to knowledge base repositories.
- Creation and population of TechOps intranet site for department self-promotion and user self-service.
- Department representative for IT orienteering during large scale HQ relocation project.
- Sought out by Global Security and PMO head to train new recruits in technical Project Management approaches and use of tools.
Technical Project Manager
November 2014 – January 2016
- Delivered major international Office 365 Programme, which included an overhaul of hardware, introduction of software deployment solution SCCM, with comprehensive package library, complete AD refresh, O365 deployment and transition to BAU.
- Responsible for all programme communications, including but not limited to global updates, newsletters, granular coordination, weekly targeted stakeholder updates, and general marketing / PR notifications to ensure user preparation and post-migration adoption. Due to limited resources, personally trained IT Support teams in preparation for transition, led training workshops for central hubs and produced training videos to ensure training could be scaled throughout the organisation.
- Resource management and coordination of follow-the-sun Global Support Desks (US, AU&NZ, UK, CEU) to ensure timely success, quality and global alignment of the O365 Project. Creation of technical documentation, ensured knowledge to support functions.
- Accountable for UK Network Refresh which delivered a complete overhaul of the network platform to the UK’s Hubs, data centres and 50+ Point of Sales (POS) locations.
- Creation and championing of various artefacts to strengthen the PMO’s project delivery standardisation.
- Awarded ‘IT Hero of the Month’, 4 months into the role.
- O365 Project awarded Teamwork Project of the Year for STA Travel.
Sony Playstation Europe
Infrastructure Project Manager
April 2014 – September 2014
- Portfolio management of upwards of 50 projects of varying sizes for the IT department; reporting to senior management, constraint resolution and critical resources management.
- Communication of portfolio to other Sony divisions and central PMO for purposes of delivery scheduling and resource planning.
- Manipulation of MS Sharepoint functions to effectively map, manage and communicate a large portfolio to all stakeholders. Further adaptation of this site allowed for rapid acceleration in project initiation for delivery teams, and historic projects served as best practice templates to guide teams in the future.
Junior Project Manager
April 2013 – April 2014
- Portfolio management of upwards of 35 European projects, ensuring comprehensive reporting for all infrastructure project work to senior management.
- Technical project advisor for non-technical PM’s for cross department deliveries.
- Sole project management of large infrastructure workload, consisting of all Major Projects, Projects, Work Streams and critical BAU for the MIS department.
Project Support Officer
August 2011 – April 2013
- Assisted the Delivery Manager and IT Director with infrastructure project portfolio management.
- Management of upwards of 20+ European projects, ensuring full reporting in line with PMO best practices.
- Responsible for the completion of all Infrastructure artefacts for PMO circulation and review.
- Liaison between PMO and MIS department on all infrastructure projects, future projects and emerging infrastructure technologies.
- Management of all Infrastructure Sites within Sharepoint Site Collection and adaption of site for department’s PR to the business.
January 2007 – August 2011
- Core function consisted of IT Procurement, including product and vendor selection, negotiation, purchasing and 3rdd party liaison.
- Additional tasks included: Asset management; 1st to 2nd line IT support; Network creation and management for Playstation products at high profile European events; Logistical, clerical and financial administration for the IT department.